|Inmate Population Stats||Work Release Program||History Of Facility||FAQ's|
|Inmate Property Instructions||Requested Phone Numbers||Visitation Information||PREA|
When is visitation?
Visitation is on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday by appointment only. Call (505)566-4550 and leave a message Monday thru Friday, 8:00am to 10:00pm and we will return your call.
Can children visit an inmate?
On Saturdays 1 adult with up to 4 children can visit. All children must be accompanied by an adult. Call (505)566-4550 to schedule a visit.
How does an inmate “bond out” of jail?
Contact any local bonding agency. For CASH ONLY bonds, contact the facility.
How do I put money on an inmate’s books?
- Trinity Services Group is the Commissary provider for the Adult Detention Center. Commissary questions should be directed to (505) 566-4518.
- Postal Money Orders accepted Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 6:00am to 6:00pm and on Thursday from 5:00am to 5:00pm at the Commissary window. No other types of money orders, personal checks, payroll checks or cash will be accepted.
- Kiosk in the lobby accepts cash, credit and debit cards 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Trinity provides a website as well as a toll free number to place money on an inmate's account using a credit or debit card. Please follow the procedure listed on the website and have the inmate's ID number. Select San Juan County, NM as the location.
Can I bring an inmate’s medication?
San Juan Regional Medical Center (SJRMC) is the medical services provider for the Adult Detention Facility. Medical questions should be directed to (505)566-4544. No medication is accepted.
I do not want to accept collect calls from an inmate in jail.
All concerns regarding inmate phones should be directed to CORRECTIONAL BILLING by calling (800) 844-6591.
When can I drop off property for an inmate?
Property is accepted 24 hours per day 7 days a week by the security receptionist. You must be 18 years of age with a valid government issued photo I.D. to leave property. Please see Inmate Property Instructions for complete list of acceptable items.
Can inmates receive mail?
Incoming mail must be sent via US Postal Service and addressed as follows:
- Senders FULL NAME and COMPLETE ADDRESS
- Inmate’s FIRST AND LAST NAME
871 Andrea Dr.
Farmington, NM 87401
- Postage stamps and phone cards must be purchased through commissary
- Only legal mail will be accepted by the security receptionist. All other mail must be sent via US Postal Service.