|Inmate Population Stats||Work Release Program||History Of Facility||FAQ's|
|Inmate Property Instructions||Requested Phone Numbers||Visitation Information||PREA|
Property Office: (505) 566-4500
- Property is accepted 24 hours per day/7 days a week.
- Property is released Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m..
- To drop off / pick-up property you must be at least 18 years old and present a valid government issued photo I.D.
- If you have specific questions regarding property, please call the Property Office at (505)566-4500.
- Only valuables will be released.
- Wait time may be up to two hours.
- Items not picked up the same day, will be returned to Property.
- Money will only be released the first 72 hours of booking.
TRANSPORT PROPERTY (For inmates transferred to another facility)
- Property Officer will contact the individual specified by the inmate when the property is ready to pick up.
Personal Property / Clothing
Property items will be accepted through the Front Desk for the first eight (8) days after inmate is booked into the facility.
After the first 8 days, items must be purchased from inmate commissary.
ITEMS ACCEPTED ANYTIME
POSTAL MONEY ORDERS ONLY
Commissary Staff accepts Postal Money Orders
Monday - Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at the Commissary window.
Postal Money Order must be made payable to the inmate. It may take up to 72 hours
The kiosk located in the front lobby accepts cash, debit and credit cards to put money on an inmate’s account. Credit card and debit cards may also be used by utilizing the commissary provider’s phone or website.
The inmate’s CHJ number is required for these services.