|Inmate Population Stats||Work Release Program||History Of Facility||FAQ's|
|Inmate Property Instructions||Requested Phone Numbers||Visitation Information||PREA|
VISITATION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Visitation is a privilege and may be suspended at the Administrator’s discretion.
Visitation is by appointment only on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
Call (505)-566-4550 and leave a message.
The Visitation Officer will return your call and schedule a visitation appointment.
Visitations can be scheduled online using www.visitfromhome.net.
You can also visit online from your home using www.visitfromhome.net.
RULES FOR VISITATION
- Must be 18 years old and present a valid government issued photo I.D.
- Do not leave children unattended inside or outside the facility.
- Inmate may receive 1 visit per visitation day with up to 2 adults on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- 1 adult and up to 4 children, OR 2 adults may visit on Saturday. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Visits are 20 minutes, starting when the receiver is lifted.
- Visitors more then 10 minutes late from their scheduled time will need to be rescheduled for another day.
- Any person who brings or attempts to bring contraband into this facility will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Visitors are subject to search.
- Appropriate dress required (no halter tops, tank tops, muscle shirts, spandex or other revealing attire).
- Shirts must have sleeves. Shorts and skirts must be below the knee.
- All purses, backpacks, or handbags must be left in locker or vehicle.
- No knives, sharp objects or any item deemed inappropriate allowed.
- Intoxicated persons or person acting inappropriately will not be permitted to visit and will be escorted from the premises.
- Visit will be discontinued if either the visitor or inmate behaves or speaks inappropriately.
- No cell phones, other electronic devices, food or drinks allowed in lobby or visitation area.
Religious visits are scheduled through the Detention Center Chaplain at the inmate’s request. We currently have 140 volunteers from our faith based community providing worship opportunities and spiritual guidance.