|Inmate Population Stats||Work Release Program||History Of Facility||FAQ's|
|Inmate Property Instructions||Requested Phone Numbers||Visitation Information||PREA|
Inmates Telephones: All questions regarding inmate telephones: 1.866.533.3959
VISITATION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - Call (505) 566-4550 and leave a message.
- Visitation is a privilege and may be suspended at the Administrator’s discretion.
- The Visitation Officer will return your call and schedule a visitation appointment.
- Visitation is by appointment only on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- Visitations can be scheduled online using www.visitfromhome.net.
- You can also visit online from your home using www.visitfromhome.net.
RULES FOR VISITATION
- Must be 18 years old and present a valid government issued photo I.D.
- Must present PIN number given to you by visitation officer when you scheduled the visit.
- Do not leave children unattended inside or outside the facility.
- Inmate may receive 1 visit per visitation day with up to 2 adults on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- 1 adult and up to 4 children, OR 2 adults may visit on Saturday. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Visits are 15 minutes, starting when the receiver is lifted.
- Visitors more then 10 minutes late from their scheduled time will need to be rescheduled for another day.
- Any person who brings or attempts to bring contraband into this facility will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Visitors are subject to search.
- Appropriate dress required (no halter tops, tank tops, muscle shirts, spandex or other revealing attire).
- Shirts must have sleeves. Shorts and skirts must be below the knee.
- All purses, backpacks, or handbags must be left in locker or vehicle.
- No knives, sharp objects or any item deemed inappropriate allowed.
- Intoxicated persons or person acting inappropriately will not be permitted to visit and will be escorted from the premises.
- Visit will be discontinued if either the visitor or inmate behaves or speaks inappropriately.
- No cell phones, other electronic devices, food or drinks allowed in lobby or visitation area.
The San Juan County Adult Detention Center is fortunate to have the support of numerous religious organizations in the community to provide services to inmates of many different faiths. Inmates may request religious visits by submitting a request via the Kiosks or Tablest. Annually, hundreds of inmates receive individual spiritual counseling through the San Juan County Adult Detention Religious Services Coordinators and various faith based organizations.
Religious Services Coordinator: 505.566.5618