|Emergency Management||Equipment Received|
~Received $742,000.00 in Homeland Security funding for FY05.
~We started purchasing our own equipment in January 2006.
FY 05 Equipment we will be receiving
- Thermal imaging cameras for Farmington Fire
- Target hardening for Farmington Police Department and the Office of Emergency Management
- Tactical Equipment for San Juan County Sheriff's Department, Farmington Police Department, and the Bloomfield Police Department
- Biological / Radiological / Explosive detection equipment and a mobile satellite system for Farmington Fire Department
FLIR for Sheriff's Office Helicopter Robot for Farmington Bomb Squad
- Finalized the installation of the radio system at the Detention Center
- Constructing Harris Mesa site
- Installed reverse 9-1-1 system
- Replaced Communications Center radio consoles
- Developed internal partnerships with Community Development and Rural Addressing to assist citizens with floodplain concerns
- Community presentations to the professional community regarding floodplain management
- Established procedures to assist citizens with the removal of structures within the floodplain