The RV Parks located at McGee Park are close to the San Juan River as well as being close to the pond located on grounds. McGee Park offers 574 RV spaces on-site with electricity and water hookups. These sites have 30 and 50 amp plug-ins.
These RV sites make McGee Park the perfect location for RV Rallies. Each site is 21' X 41'. There is a dump station available on-site for use during your stay or RV Rallies. In addition to the 574 RV sites, there also is approximately 100 dry camping site available.
These RV spaces make McGee Park the ideal location to have your next RV Rally, a week-long conference or a gathering where people can stay on grounds.
- 574 RV spaces
- All spaces have water and 30 or 50 amp electric
- Dump station on site at Treatment Plan
- Evening security (4:00 pm to 8:00 am)
- Management Office Open Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- RV spaces $30.00 per night for water/electricity
- $10.00 per night for dry camping
- Volleyball, Tennis & Basketball Courts located on grounds
- Sheriff Substation and Fire station located on grounds
- Meeting halls are available for rent
- 49,500 sq. ft. Convention Center available for rent
- Casino, Restaurant & Horse Race Track located within walking distance of the park