|Public Works||Solid Waste Dump Stations||Fast Facts|
|Referral Listings||Shop and Sign Staff||County Road Policy||Recyclable Materials List|
Our combined mission is to provide the following services in the most cost effective and pro-active manner possible:
Maintain San Juan County's 761.85 miles of roadway and 19 bridges at a level which ensures San Juan County motorists safe and reliable roads
- Maintain San Juan County's 391 light vehicles, 95 highway trucks and 59 pieces of heavy equipment
- Provide a reasonable level of vector control to contain the spread of vector-related disease
- Operate San Juan County's 12 trash collection stations in an environmentally acceptable and user-friendly manner
Our vision for the future is to focus on the basics, establish a level of light and heavy road maintenance/construction, vector control and solid waste services that are necessary, affordable and sustainable.
This will ensure that Public Works responds effectively to the needs and requests of San Juan County residents.
- Maintain County Roads
- Trash Collection Stations
- Property Clean Up Program
- Sign Shop
- Vector Control
- Vehicle Maintenance
|Fran Fillerup||Nick Porell|