Important Updates:

San Juan County has consolidated all the relevant information about the coronavirus and COVID-19 in one place, More here...

Additionally, Public Health Orders from the State of New Mexico has forced changes to operations at San Juan County, learn more here 
There are a number of resources for behavioral and mental health support here More...

Liquor License

To obtain a County liquor license you MUST already have an approved State Liquor License.  Click HERE for more information on state licensing.  
  • A County liquor license is only required for those establishments selling alcoholic beverages in the unincorporated areas of San Juan County.
  • Bring approved State liquor license to obtain County liquor license
  • County Liquor License is valid for one year from the time of issuance.
  • Fee $251.00

An establishment serving liquor within the city limits will need to contact the city clerk for more information. 

City of Aztec
Karla Sayler, City Clerk
201 W. Chaco
Aztec, NM 87410
(505) 334-7603

City of Bloomfield
Crystal Martinez, City Clerk
915 North First Street
Bloomfield, NM 87413
(505) 632-6300

City of Farmington
Dianne Smylie, City Clerk
800 Municipal Dr.
Farmington, NM 87401
(505) 599-1106